Your Ad Here




Jennifer Anistor at Marly and Me Premier
Jennifer Aniston, an American film and television actor, became famous form the mid 1990s to the eaerly 2000s. Playing the role of Rachel Green in the popular US sitcom Friends, she won an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.

Jennifer Aniston really stands out and I admit that she is the type of girl I wanna have (in my dreams. Sigh!). But she wasn't able to impress commentators (including myself) at the L.A. premiere of her latest film, "Marley & Me" last Thursday (December 11).

Jennifer Aniston is known for her beauteous look with everything she wears, but the picture of her at the premiere (above) shows safetiness. Covered in a altered black ruffled lace Valentino Fall 2008 mini dress with black satin peep toes, she looks tedious with the impervious choice of fashion.

One must be assuming something more astonishing from Jennifer Aniston considering her numerous sweet and daring shots (see below).

Jennifer Aniston Stunning LooksJennifer Aniston Photo Fashion
Yet, Jennifer Aniston still looks hot, right? Makes me wonder, how did Brad Pitt afford to loss such a woman?

Jennifer Aniston nude covered tie

2 comments
  1. Ching Ya December 22, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

    Nice blog. I like Jennifer. Although sorry about her love life, but can't deny she still looks good! And that's thumbs up for her.

  2. C_Fitzgerald February 14, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

    She is stunning no matter what she wears! I hope to look half as good as she does when I'm her age! Brad Pitt eat your heart out!